- History & Culture
- Trend Setters
- SurNames & Gothrams
- Join Our Club
- Club Members
Reddy Society is the organization to promote the well-being of the reddy community and to safe guard their rights and interests. To secure the fusion of the several subjects of reddy community.
ReddySociety.com is aimed to discuss issues such as latest technical developments, job opportunities, voluntary works, identity, politics, marriages/divorces, women welfare, student welfare, community service and family relationships.
The Objective of the Reddy Society is:
Dr E. Shyam P Reddy is selected to receive the prestigious INTERNATIONAL GOLDSTAR AWARD, 2012.
The prestigious BEST PERSONALITIES of INDIA Award and Gold Medal, 2012.
The prestigious BHARAT EXCELLENCE AWARD and Gold Medal, 2012 by FFI.
The prestigious SUPER ACHIEVERS of INDIA Award and Gold Medal, 2012.
For more details see www.reddyesp.com
Dr.M.S. Reddy & Syama Reddy Honoured for Entrepreneurship at NATA Day Celebrations and TCAGT Deepavali in Toronto, Canada.
The Telugu Cultural Association of Greater Toronto (TCAGT) and North American Telugu Association (NATA) organized Depavali and NATA Day Celebrations in a grand scale and honoured chief guests Dr. M.S. Reddy (Dr. Malireddy Srinivasulu Reddy) and Syama Reddy couple for their philanthropic and charitable activities. The Reddy couple, well recognized as Telugu entrepreneurs in the field of biotechnology as applicable to the U.S. and Worldwide dairy and food industry with special emphasis on Italian, Spanish and American variety of cheeses, complimentary alternative medicine, Probiotics and biological pollution mitigation.
They are known for their generosity in donating thousands of dollars for Telugu and other charitable events.
The East India Company administration was confronted with several revolts in the Andhra region from the very beginning. The Zamindars in the Northern Circars and Poligars in the Rayalseema region who exercised almost independent powers in the earlier period did not reconcile with the loss of power under the British. The Zamindars of Parlakimidi, Vijayanagaram and several others rose in revolt. The Poligars of Chittoor, numbering ten, raised the banner of rebellion in 1804. Two years later the Vellore Mutiny occurred resulting in the very removal of Lord William Bentinck as the Governor of Madras Presidency. In 1846, Koilkuntla Narasimha Reddy, a Poligar, shook the British administration with his rebellion in which several thousands of Kattubadi Inamdars participated,
- Ravi Narayana Reddy - Great Freedom Fighter and the man behind the Telangana Struggle.
- J.Ramdoss Reddiar - Freedom Fighter from Villivakkam, Chennai and Land Lord.
- Baddam Yella Reddy - Freedom Fighter and stalwart of Telangana Struggle.
- Bhoodhan Vedre Ramachandra Reddy - Social Reformer, Satyagraha Movement Member.
- Katangur Keshava Reddy - Freedom Fighter & First MLA for Parkal, Warangal.
- Katangur Prakash Reddy - Communist Leader, Freedom Fighter who fought against Razakars.
- Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy - Led first popular revolt in all of India against British occupation.
- Potu Narsimha Reddy - Social Reformer, Satyagraha Movement Member.
- Gunapati Gopala Reddy - Yellaypalem, Nellore District, A.P.- Freedom Fighter and Great Humanitarian in the district of Nellore.
- K.Sudarshan Reddy - Freedom Fighter, Ex-MLA Narsampet, Warangal District.
- Bobba Adisesha Reddy - Yellaypalem, Nellore District, A.P. - Freedom Fighter from Yellaypalem village.
- Reddivari Venkata Reddy - Battamdoddi Kothur, Chittor District, A.P. - Freedom Fighter and later a lawyer and administrator in Andhra Pradesh Governement from Chitoor District.
- Puchalapalli Sundarayya (Sundararama Reddy)
Dr. E. Shyam P Reddy, GCC Distinguished Cancer Scholar, Professor and Co Director, Morehouse School of Medicine, is honored with the globally reputed "Bharat Gaurav Award" and a Certificate of Excellence for Meritorious Services, Outstanding Performance and Remarkable Role from Dr Veerappa Moily, Minister of Law and Justice, Government of India on January 6, 2011, at New Delhi during the India International Friendship Society’s (IIFS) Global Friendship Day.
E. Premkumar Reddy - World Famous Oncologist and Director of Fels institute of cancer research and molecular biology at temple university
Dr. Hanumandla Rajinder Reddy - MD, Cardiologist, California
Its another victory on the name of REDDY..Mr.Jitendra Reddy got 1st Rank and Mr.Nagendra Reddy got 7th Rank in all india level Entrance Exam IIT JEE
Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy. She rose in revolt against child marriage and the devadasi system. Muthulakshmi was a freedom fighter and a patriot. She was one of the women pioneers who stood for the cause of liberating India from the British. She was a women activist and a social reformer too. She had many firsts to her recognition. She was the first girl student to be admitted into a Men`s College, the first woman House Surgeon in the Government Maternity and Ophthalmic Hospital, the first woman legislator in British India, the first Chairperson of the State Social Welfare Advisory Board and the first woman Deputy President of the Legislative Council and the first Alderwoman of the Madras Corporation. She was awarded Padma Bhushan by the President of India in 1956. Her two outstanding monumental gifts for humanity are the Avvai Home (for children) and the Cancer Institute.
Shri Ravi Narayan Reddy
Dr. Prathap Chandra Reddy
Trade & Industry
Dr. Yaga Venugopal Reddy
Nallari Kiran Kumar Reddy
Dr Y.S.Rajasekhar Reddy
Dr Neelam Sanjiva Reddy - First Chief Minister of A.P. and President of India.
Dr Bejawada Gopal Reddy - Andhra state
Kasu Brahmananda Reddy
Dr Marri Chenna Reddy
Talla Anjaiah (Rama Krishna Reddy Talla)
Mr Bhavanam VenkatRam Reddy
Kotla VijayaBhaskara Reddy
Nedurumalli Janardhan Reddy